Himalaya: Listen. Learn. Grow.
How to Be Awesome at Your Job
Keith Ferrazzi discusses how to turn colleagues into teammates by changing how we lead and collaborate.
— YOU’LL LEARN —
1) How leaders (unknowingly) alienate their teams
2) How silos came to be—and how we can break them down
3) An exercise for creating authentic connections with your team
Subscribe or visit AwesomeAtYourJob.com/ep579 for clickable versions of the links below.
— ABOUT KEITH —
Keith Ferrazzi is the founder and CEO of Ferrazzi Greenlight, a management consulting and team coaching company that works with many of the world’s biggest corporations. A graduate of Harvard Business School, Ferrazzi rose to become the youngest CMO of a Fortune 500 company during his career at Deloitte, and later became CMO of Starwood Hotels. He is a frequent contributor to Harvard Business Review, Forbes, and Fortune and the #1 New York Times bestselling author of Who’s Got Your Back and Never Eat Alone. His mission is to transform teams to help them transform the world.
• Keith’s book: Leading Without Authority: How the New Power of Co-Elevation Can Break Down Silos, Transform Teams, and Reinvent Collaboration
• Keith’s book: Never Eat Alone, Expanded and Updated: And Other Secrets to Success, One Relationship at a Time
• Keith’s website: KeithFerrazzi.com
• Keith’s website: VirtualTeamsWin.com
• Keith’s company: Ferrazzi Greenlight
• Keith’s Instagram: @keithferrazzi
— RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THE SHOW —
• Software: Asana
• Software: Slack
• Software: Zoom
• Book: Upstream: The Quest to Solve Problems Before They Happen by Dan Heath
• Personality: Amy Edmondson
• Personality: Brene Brown