Himalaya: Listen. Learn. Grow.
How to Be Awesome at Your Job
Anne Bogel discusses how to stop second-guessing yourself and make decision-making easier.
— YOU’LL LEARN —
1) What we lose when we overthink
2) Telltale signs you’re overthinking
3) How to stop overthinking in three to eight minutes
Subscribe or visit AwesomeAtYourJob.com/ep580 for clickable versions of the links below.
— ABOUT ANNE —
Anne Bogel is the author of Reading People and I’d Rather Be Reading and creator of the blog Modern Mrs. Darcy and the podcasts What Should I Read Next? and One Great Book. Bogel has been featured in O, the Oprah Magazine, Real Simple, Bustle, Refinery 29, The Washington Post and more. Bogel’s popular book lists and reading guides have established her as a tastemaker among readers, authors, and publishers. She lives in Louisville, Kentucky.
• Anne’s book: Don’t Overthink It: Make Easier Decisions, Stop Second-Guessing, and Bring More Joy Into Your Life
• Anne’s podcast: What Should I Read Next?
• Anne’s website: ModernMrsDarcy.com
— RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THE SHOW —
• Product: Lettermate
• Product: uni-ball VISION
• Poem: “I dwell in Possibility” by Emily Dickinson
• Personality: David Allen
• Personality: Lauran Vanderkam
• Previous episode: 576: How to Defeat Distraction and Build Greater Mental Resilience through Mindfulness with Rasmus Hougaard
— THANK YOU SPONSORS! —
• Pitney Bowes. Simplify your shipping while saving money. Get a free 30-day trial and 10-lb shipping scale at pb.com/AWESOME