Himalaya: Listen. Learn. Grow.
How to Be Awesome at Your Job
Bruce Tulgan discusses how to build real influence and become the go-to person in your workplace.
— YOU’LL LEARN —
1) The mindset that makes you indispensable
2) Why you shouldn’t stick to your speciality
3) How to stop juggling and start finishing tasks
Subscribe or visit AwesomeAtYourJob.com/ep582 for clickable versions of the links below.
— ABOUT BRUCE —
Bruce Tulgan is the best-selling author of It’s Okay to Be the Boss and the CEO of RainmakerThinking, the management research, consulting and training firm he founded in 1993. All of his work is based on 27 years of intensive workplace interviews and has been featured in thousands of news stories around the world. Bruce’s newest book, The Art of Being Indispensable at Work, is available July 21 from Harvard Business Review Press. You can follow Bruce on Twitter @BruceTulgan or visit his website at rainmakerthinking.com.
• Bruce’s book: The Art of Being Indispensable at Work: Win Influence, Beat Overcommitment, and Get the Right Things Done
• Bruce’s website: RainMakerThinking.com
• Bruce’s LinkedIn: Bruce Tulgan
• Bruce’s Twitter: @BruceTulgan
— RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THE SHOW —
• Previous episode: 275: How to Manage Your Manager with Mary Abbajay
• Previous episode: 302: Curing the Under-Management Epidemic with Bruce Tulgan
— THANK YOU SPONSORS! —
• Build your team’s learning library–the fast and fun way–with Rise.com/awesome