Himalaya: Listen. Learn. Grow.
How to Be Awesome at Your Job
Bestselling author John O’Leary discusses how embracing the joy mindset can help you find more purpose and drive at work–and life.
— YOU’LL LEARN —
1) The three questions to jumpstart your day
2) How to spark your motivation with an ignition statement
3) How to use “compound interest” to advance your career
Subscribe or visit AwesomeAtYourJob.com/ep585 for clickable versions of the links below.
— ABOUT JOHN —
In 1987, John O’Leary was a curious nine-year-old boy. Playing with fire and gasoline, John created a massive explosion in his home and was burned on 100% of his body. He was given less than a 1% chance to live. John‘s story, perspective and inspiration have inspired millions of people and 2,000 clients over the last decade.
John is the author of the instant #1 National Bestselling book ON FIRE: The 7 Choices to Ignite a Radically Inspired Life, host of the top-rated Live Inspired Podcast and inspirational speaker teaching more than 50,000 people around the world each year how to live inspired. His second national bestselling book, IN AWE: Rediscover Your Childlike Wonder to Unleash Inspiration, Meaning and Joy, published May 2020 and its immediate success led many to say “it’s exactly what we all need right now."
• Book: In Awe: Rediscover Your Childlike Wonder to Unleash Inspiration, Meaning, and Joy
• Book: On Fire: The 7 Choices to Ignite a Radically Inspired Life
• Book site: ReadInAwe.com
• Podcast: Live Inspired
• Website: JohnOLearyInspires.com
— RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THE SHOW —
• Study: The Nun Study
• Book: The Return of the Prodigal Son: A Story of Homecoming by Henri Nouwen
— THANK YOU SPONSORS! —
• Pitney Bowes. Simplify your shipping while saving money. Get a free 30-day trial and 10-lb shipping scale at pb.com/AWESOME