Himalaya: Listen. Learn. Grow.
Manage Projects & People
A course by Charles Duhigg and more.
The foundation of managing people and projects is effective communication. Andrew McAfee, Jim Collins, Charles Duhigg, and Richard Branson offer tips that will help you connect with the people you work with to thrive as a leader. Learn how to build a team, delegate effectively, run highly effective meetings, and more.
- Associate Director, MIT Center for Digital Business and Author, "Machine, Platform, Crowd"
- Business Consultant, Author of "Great By Choice"
- Pulitzer-Prize Winning Reporter, The New York Times, and Author, "Smarter Faster Better"
- Virgin Group Founder and Chairman
- 12 Episodes
- Build a Team4 min
- Pair Your Ambition with a Realistic Plan8 min
- Delegate Effectively3 min
- Balance the Doers and the Dreamers2 min
- Work Smarter, Not Harder: End the Busyness Epidemic3 min
- Manage Others' Habits5 min
- Ground Rules for Highly Effective Meetings10 min
- Empower Your Team, A Case Study of Toyota's Lean Management Philosophy5 min
- Shrink Your Strategic Planning Horizon5 min
- Balance Offense and Defense5 min
- Manage Your Team7 min
- Adapt Your Management11 min
- Manage Others Habits Worksheet
- Busyness Epidemic Worksheet
- Adapt Your Management Worksheet
- Shrink Your Strategic Planning Horizon Worksheet
- Balance Offense and Defense Worksheet
- Doers and the Dreamers Worksheet
- Pair Ambition with a Plan
- Toyota's Lean Management Worksheet
- Delegate Effectively Worksheet
- Build a Team Worksheet
- Ground Rules for Highly Effective Meetings Worksheet