Himalaya: Listen. Learn. Grow.
Be a Better Boss
Lead change, a course by Linda Hill.
Man is by nature a political animal, said Aristotle. In other words, we are a creature whose nature it is to live and work in community. In the twenty-first century workplace, this means negotiating a complex network of relationships while managing increasingly complex challenges within a fast-changing marketplace. Harvard Business School Professor Linda Hill studies organizations as inherently political entities and she argues that our career success is determined by how well we manage the political dynamics associated with organizational life.
In this masterclass, Hill teaches you the politics of influence. The process begins with managing yourself, then ripples out to your team and your broader networks. In this masterclass, Hill teaches you the politics of influence. The process begins with managing yourself, then ripples out to your team and your broader networks.
- Professor of Business Administration, Harvard Business School
- 5 Episodes
- Manage Your Network3 min
- Lead Effective Meetings, in Person and Online4 min
- Balance Authority and Friendship6 min
- The Art of Modern Management6 min
- Essential Questions for Hiring Hard So That You Can Manage Easy3 min
- Lead Effective Meetings Worksheet
- Balancing Authority And Friendship Worksheet
- Manage Others Manage Your Team Worksheet
- Art of Modern Management Worksheet
- Manage Your Network Worksheet
- Manage Yourself Worksheet