Explore new ways to tackle problems, from systems thinking to a historian's view.
1. Bringing Order to Chaos: Models for Study and Emerging Challenges for Systems Thinkers
2. Think Different: Lessons Learned from the Late Steve Jobs
3. Narrow Your Focus: Find Your Path to Progress with Reductionism
4. Use Systems Thinking
5. Steal from the Past to Get Ahead: Study History to See Patterns Coming Together
6. Steal from the Past to Get Ahead: Study History to See Patterns Coming Together
7. Adopt the Scientist's Mindset: Take a Rational Approach to Seeking and Finding Truth
Himalaya Learning Membership
100+ Expert-Led Courses
Immediate access to our full, extensive library of audio courses, and new additions as they become available
Unlock an exclusive network of like-minded, intellectually curious people just like you
Got questions? We've got the answers
- What comes with each course?Courses on Himalaya Learning are designed to teach actionable skills to help you reach your potential. What you will get from the courses includes immersive curriculums, series of bite-sized lessons, course summaries, and curated resources.
- How long are the courses?Courses vary in length from 1 to 8 hours. Each course consists of lessons around 5 minutes each.
- How can I redeem a discount code?If you use an Android phone, you can apply the code at check out in the Himalaya app. If you use an iPhone, you can apply the code at www.himalaya.com