Himalaya: Listen. Learn. Grow.
Mueller Report Audio
Part 6 of 12 from Section II. Factual Results of the Obstruction Investigation. This subsection of Volume 2, pages 90-98, discusses direction from the President, intended for Attorney General Sessions, to deliver a speech announcing limitations on the Special Counsel to limit the scope to investigating election meddling for future elections only.
The President's Efforts to Curtail the Special Counsel Investigation (0:10)
- The President Asks Corey Lewandowski to Deliver a Message to Sessions to Curtail the Special Counsel Investigation (1:00)
- The President Follows Up with Lewandowski (3:47)
- The President Publicly Criticizes Sessions in a New York Times Interview (5:50)
- The President Orders Priebus to Demand Sessions's Resignation (7:24)
- Obstructive act (12:02)
- Nexus to a proceeding (13:12)
- Intent (13:48)
Mueller Report Audio - muellerreportaudio.com
Presented by Timberlane Media
Support via PayPal: email@example.com