Himalaya: Listen. Learn. Grow.
Mueller Report Audio
Part 7 of 12 from Section II. Factual Results of the Obstruction Investigation. This subsection of Volume 2, pages 98-107, focuses primarily on the communications strategy around the June 9, 2016 meeting at Trump Tower, including the President's involvement around crafting Trump Jr.'s response and avoiding a proactive strategy recommended by Hope Hicks.
The President's Efforts to Prevent Disclosure of Emails About the June 9, 2016 Meeting Between Russians and Senior Campaign Officials (0:08)
- The President Learns About the Existence of Emails Concerning the June 9, 2016 Trump Tower Meeting (0:51)
- The President Directs Communications Staff Not to Publicly Disclose Information About the June 9 Meeting (3:32)
- The President Directs Trump Jr.'s Response to Press Inquiries About the June 9 Meeting (6:04)
- The Media Reports on the June 9, 2016 Meeting (10:15)
- Obstructive act (14:15)
- Nexus to a proceeding (16:35)
- Intent (17:15)
Mueller Report Audio - muellerreportaudio.com
Presented by Timberlane Media
Support via PayPal: firstname.lastname@example.org