Budgeting doesn’t have to feel restrictive. In fact, creating realistic financial guidelines can truly set you free. Join Chelsea Fagan, the creator behind global media brand The Financial Diet, and learn actionable techniques to set and achieve goals, track spending, and live the life you’ve always wanted.
What You'll Learn
- How to budget your way to financial freedom
- Non-restrictive ways to spend money more thoughtfully
- Practical advice for daily financial decisions
1. The Crucial First Task
Before creating your accessible new budget, use this step-by-step guide to start tracking your spending.
2. The 5 Key Ingredients in Every Budget
Learn about the foundational elements of any successful budget: income, needs, wants, savings, and debt.
3. Budgeting Styles for Different Personalities
Explore three budgeting strategies—the 50/30/20 rule, zero-based budgeting, and the cash envelope system—and determine which one’s best for you.
4. How to Budget on an Irregular Income
Find out what it takes to develop a set of financial guidelines that suits your fluctuating or unpredictable income.
5. How to Develop Budget-Friendly Habits
Discover cost-cutting tactics that will work for your lifestyle, and start evaluating which purchases actually fulfill you.